An ideal candidate for our Camera Technician position is an individual who works well within a fast paced team environment, is detail oriented, can function effectively individually as well as part of a team, and possesses great customer service/teamwork skills.
- Perform mechanical assembly for imaging hardware
- Maintain quality standards by inspecting and testing finished products
- Collaborate with multiple departments to identify product specifications and deadlines
- Pay close attention to detail ensuring final products meet expectations/requirements
- Receive return authorizations on equipment and processing the returns
- Create and manage configuration files for proprietary software
- Formal technical training or at least 2 years work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in utilizing hand tools, such as drills, Dremel etc.
- Self-motivated while performing productively in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Photographic knowledge is advantageous
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 32,000 clinical studies, works worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.