Clinical Project Manager
An ideal candidate for our Clinical Project Manager position is an individual who works well in a team environment, is experienced in Microsoft Operating Systems, is detail oriented, flexible, has strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, and is willing to travel.
- Responsible for reviewing clinical study images to ensure compliance of the photographic protocol
- Plan, organize, and manage all aspects of assigned clinical trial programs (including being trained to access images of various dermatological conditions)
- Prepare supply shipments to study sites, identify data issues, follow through with query resolution, and trouble shoot photographic/imaging equipment problems
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 3 years work experience
- Willingness to travel
- Manage designated projects ensuring that customer service, quality, and timelines are met
- Develop the study user manual as well as communicate the content to all team members
- Digital photography knowledge is advantageous
- Radiological clinical experience is a plus
Founded in 1987, Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 2,000 clinical studies, worked worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.