Clinical Services Internship
An internship in our clinical services department is open to motivated students who have experience in the areas listed below. Come join us for a hands-on opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology used in clinical services!
- Review clinical study images to ensure compliance of the photographic protocol
- Perform quality control checks to ensure the integrity of data, as well as identify data issues and follow thru with query resolution
- Communicate protocol information to internal project team as well as any issues that may arise
- Experience meeting deadlines in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Operating Systems
Canfield is the leading supplier of 2D/3D digital photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging, serving physicians and the healthcare industry. We have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.