Customer Service Associate
The ideal candidate for the Customer Service Associate position is a motivated, self-starter with direct customer interaction via phone and email and performs productively in a fast-paced work environment that requires a high degree of follow through. This individual will multitask to meet both planned and short notice deadlines while assisting with reocurring and repetitive administrative tasks.
- Responds to high volume of emails directing customers appropriately
- Obtain both technical and non-technical information from customers to accurately enter into a ticketing system
- Clerical duties as assigned including, but not limited to, mass mailings, communicating service contract invoices, as well as monthly brochure counts
- Complete event planning and individual travel reservations
- Maintain polished customer service with both internal and external customers
- Communicate issues, escalating to appropriate individuals/team when merited
- Associates degree or two years’ work experience
- Sound customer service skills with the ability to prioritize quickly and decisively
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Photography background is advantageous
- Experience in technology/customer service fields is a plus
Canfield Imaging Systems is the leading supplier of digital 2D and emerging 3D photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging serving both physicians and the healthcare industry. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.