The ideal candidate for our System Administrator is an individual who is detail oriented, can manage multiple projects at once, possesses excellent communication skills, and demonstrates good problem solving capabilities. The right individual will work well independently as well as part of a team, stays current with new technologies and methodology of technology, and has the ability to work with end users to resolve issues as they arise.
- Manage all aspects of Information Technology projects across multiple technologies including the research of new implementations
- Ensure all systems are designed to achieve maximum system up time and performance
- Provide day to day support of internal and client facing infrastructure
- Troubleshoot issues and outages while maintaining IT systems for internal users located globally
- Ensure the security and compliance of all systems meet the standards set in the operating procedures and regulatory requirements
- Flexibility to address and resolve IT issues that arise outside of business hours
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum of 5 years of experience in Information Technology or a related field
- Have experience designing an Office 365 implementation and migration from Exchange
- Experience supporting and implementing Dynamics 365, Active Directory, DNS, Windows Server, Linux, VMware, Apache, MySQL, MS SQL, Azure, AWS
- Demonstrated knowledge of networking including WAN/LAN/VPN, system security and designing a secure environment, as well as server hardware
- Ability to troubleshoot server and network issues as well as lift/move equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Experience in the medical and/or aesthetic industry, supporting Cisco/Palo Alto networking equipment, system and patch management software, SAN/NAS, SharePoint, Veeam, Commvault Microsoft/Cisco/VMware Certifications
- Experience with HIPAA, FDA, GDPR and other regulatory compliance
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is the leading supplier of digital 2D and emerging 3D photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging serving both physicians and the healthcare industry. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.