Field Service Associate
The ideal candidate for our Field Service Associate position is an individual who will complete live interactive software presentations/trainings in a medical environment, has experience in the medical and/or aesthetic industry, works well independently as well as part of a team, and demonstrates technical and mechanical aptitude.
- Complete medical device installations
- Provide interactive software trainings for physicians and medical staff
- Account Management; pre and post installation/training
- Scheduling flexibility, up to 60% travel both domestic and international
- 3 + years’ experience in a professional environment (trainings/sales)
- Device installation/software training experience
- Strong customer service, verbal communication skills, and organization
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, or marketing
- Ability to lift equipment (50lbs+)
- Experience in the medical and/or aesthetic industry
- Public speaking/presentation experience is advantageous
- Photography knowledge is advantageous
- Bi-lingual a plus
Canfield Imaging Systems is the world-leading developer of specialized photographic systems for medical practices, institutions, research organizations, and pharmaceutical suppliers. Canfield Imaging Systems is a division of Canfield Scientific, Inc., the largest provider of photographic documentation resources and services for pharmaceutical research.