The ideal candidate for our Warehouse Associate position is an individual who functions effectively individually as well as part of a team, self-motivated and detail oriented, as well as possesses great customer service/teamwork skills.
- Shipping on FedEx and UPS automated machines including preparing international documents for international shipments as well as receiving materials/incoming shipments and delivering throughout the company
- Gathering items from warehouse to stage for shipping together with proper packing of delicate instruments and larger bulky items
- On occasion, driving of company van either in NJ or NY
- Valid NJ license
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Computer skills (fairly quick typing, light knowledge of Excel and Word)
- Ability to complete general light building maintenance
- Knowledge of International Shipping Documentation
- Forklift experience
- Maintenance (experience with various hand tools, or knowledge of any trade)
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is the world-leading supplier of imaging and photographic solutions to the medical aesthetics and skin care industries. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.